Few words to our parents
Parents/guardians should co-operate with the school so that the mutual endeavour benefits in the total progress of the child. In this connection,the following points may be noted.
- In case your child is travelling by your own transport, please ensure that he/she reaches school in time but not earlier than 10 minutes to the first bell and leaves for home immediately after the last bell.
- Please make sure that the child comes to school in proper school uniform.
- If it becomes necessary for you to take the child home during the school hours, you may do so with the permission of the Head Teacher. Under no circumstances will a student be allowed to leave the school premises without a written request from you.
- The school will be sending notes, circulars etc. through the students from time to time, which may please be attended to.
- Please go through the Progress Reports issued periodically and take suitable steps.
- Please do attend the Parent Teacher Meeting regularly. You are most welcome to meet the teachers during the recess hours/free periods with the prior permission of the Head Teacher.
- Please ensure that the child is regular in doing the homework/assignments etc. and devotes adequate time and attention to studies at home.
- Please inform the school whenever there is change in the address/ telephone number.
- Please pay the school fees and other dues on schedule.
- Students will not be allowed to meet the parents or visitors during the class hours without the permission of the Head Teacher.